Video, Video and Video
Since a picture speaks louder than words, video is the most creative way of generating excitement for your products and services; increase brand loyalty among existing customers and attract new ones. This is one of the many reasons marketers are rapidly using video ads as their popular medium of brand communication on the web.
Market observers predict that online video production will soon account for more than a 1/3 of online advertising spending.
- Video is most cost-effective for the value it generates, compared to text-based content.
- Video multiply brand recognition.
- Online videos are inherently viral.
- Consumers like watching videos to reading plain vanilla text.
- Videos get consumers to stay longer on websites, thereby making your web property sticky.
- People remember videos more vividly than they remember, a print ad or a radio jingle.
Increased tablet and smartphone ownership among a generation of consumers who are not just mobile, but digitally savvy is one of the biggest drivers for the increasing popularity of this ad format. The bottom-line: Video ads are smart investments that can get you the highest return on your marketing spend.